This is an entry-level position for a recent or near graduate. It includes a variety of accounting functions, including accounts payable, spreadsheets, account reconciliations, and special projects. Start from the basics and get trained to learn more about the business and handle additional responsibilities.
- Make accurate measurements of product
- Visually approve product
- Work together with the line Supervisors
- Report all issues to the quality assurance manager
- Pull samples as directed by product specifications
- Keep 100% accurate records and reports
- Conduct calibration checks, GMP checks, and Food Safety inspections.
- Checking sanitizer dispenser concentration as well as monitoring the cooler and freezer temperatures.
- Report any equipment that is not working properly
- Evaluate production lines for all QA procedures and specification requirements.
- Place product on hold when necessary.
- Monitor Metal Detectors.
- Auditing and assuring employee compliance to GMP guidelines (GMP checklists) & giving warnings for any violation.
- Follow GMP’s, policies, procedures, processes, and job expectations.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Effective communication – Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Bilingual is a plus
- Physical Requirements – ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, and lift materials up to 50 lbs., and stand long periods of time.
- Must have an open schedule and flexible hours.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and take directions
- Be able to analyze and assess product
- Understand basic math and have basic computer skills.
- Be willing to learn new methods and procedures.
- Familiar with Food Safety and GMP policy in a food manufacturing plant.